We all have had or are going through a time in our lives where we feel stuck, there are times when we do not know if what we are doing is correct or not, and what should we be doing. At times, all of us need some sort of an emotional push, and we are too afraid to talk to our family or friends. However, with this digital age, you do not always have to confront anybody and tell someone how you are actually feeling. Here is where the motivational speakers in India comes to the rescue. Why the Indian motivational speakers you ask? Because they know better the problems faced by Indian, and for obvious reasons. Here is a list of the best motivational speakers in Hindi from India.
1. Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Dr. Deepak Chopra Motivation Speaker In India
- Dr. Deepak Chopra was a trained Doctor and is from Delhi, and found success as a Doctor in the US, however, he soon found his interest in spirituality and even practiced Transcendental Meditation (TM) with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
- He has writer number of bestselling books on Health and overall wellbeing.
- He has impacted many people through his ideas, books, and seminars.
- Celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, and Michael Jordan have openly spoken about Dr. Deepak Chopra. Dr. Chopra also organises retreats and runs a holistic center where people are welcomed to rejuvenate and de-stress themselves.
2. Yogesh Chabria
- Yogesh Chabria is one of top 10 motivational speakers in India 2021 of this list, because most of his speeches comes from his own experience as an entrepreneur.
- His childhood was hard on him, and started selling toys when he was just 5 years old. He is the founder of The Happionaier Way.
- When he moved to Iran, and was studying in school, he was selling clothes and comics and when he returned to India at the age of 16, he did door to door selling which was not easy either as people left dogs after him, however, he then started carrying dog biscuits with him.
- At the age of 14 he discovered Transcendental Meditation and is even a member of the Chicken Soup for the Soul. Apart from being a #1 Bestselling author, Chabria has spoken for tens of thousands of events and companies.
- He has spoken for top CEOs, Royalties, Billionaires, and even Celebrities along with millions of regular people.
- He is a regular columnist for CNBC, Time of India, and even Entrepreneur Magazine amongst many others.
3. Dr. Vivek Bindra
- Dr. Vivek Bindra is amongst the best motivational speakers in India, apart from being an internationally renowned motivational speaker, he is also a business coach and an entrepreneur.
- He has almost 11 million subscribers on his YouTube channel which tells us about his following.
- He is the CEO and Founder of Bada Business.
- Dr. Bindra has written at least 10 Motivational Books, he is famous for creating Leadership Development content which has helped people all around the globe.
- This motivational speaker regularly upload content and case studies on his YouTube channel which is free to be seen.
4. Sandeep Maheshwari
- With over 13 million subscribers on YouTube, Sandeep Maheshwari is amongst the top motivational speakers in India.
- This motivational speaker has a very inspiring story, born in a middle class family, many of his business turned out to be failures until the age of 26.
- He realised that the models in India are exploited and in order to help them he founded ImagesBaazar which has the world’s biggest collection of Indian images.
- His life struggles inspired Maheshwari to help others, and become a motivational speaker. He believes that nothing is difficult, the difficulty, slowly and gradually, goes away as you undertake the task.